Feel-good days in the historical watermill in Birgel 4 days short vacation Vulkaneifel, half board
Well-being days with hiking, brewing beer or excursions
“Combine a nature hike with a beer brewing class”.
The newly designed adventure hiking area “Hirschbergsattel” includes three circular hiking trails, various fitness stations and, as a highlight and refreshment point, the “Bielenhof Alm” with a petting zoo.
You can get to know and hike the new hiking area on paths of 6 to 11.2 km. In the evening an excellent menu awaits you in our tavern “Zum Sägewerk”. As a “contrast program” to the hike, this package also includes the beer brewing course, where you can make delicious home-brewed beer.
The arrangement includes the following services:
- 3 x overnight stays in a double room or in a spacious half-timbered suite
- 3 x rich breakfast buffet with bread and muesli from our own production, fresh milk from Bielenhof and sausage, as well as jam from the region
- 3 x dinner as 4-course choice menu
- 1 x active participation in beer brewing with Erwin (2-3 hrs.) incl. 2 free beers 0,2l and 1 beer glass 0,2l as a guest gift
- 1 x guided tour of the mill incl. Distillery and bakehouse
- “Bielenhof-Alm” with small snack and 1 free drink alternatively: 1 day at your own disposal
Arrival day: Tuesday from 2 p.m.
Departure day: Friday 11 am
Price for the arrangement:
November till April
|Double room||195,00 € p.p.|
|Suite||215,00 € p.p.|
|Single room||285,00 € p.p.|
May till October
|Double room||225,00 € p.p.|
|Suite||245,00 € p.p.|
|Single room||325,00 € p.p.|
We look forward to your inquiry under Tel .: 06597/92820 or via our contact form !