Feel-good days in the historical watermill in Birgel 4 days short vacation Vulkaneifel, half board
Feel-good days with hiking, theater or excursions
“Combine a hike through nature with a cozy evening at the mill theater”
The newly designed adventure hiking area “Hirschbergsattel” includes three circular hiking trails, various fitness stations and, as a highlight and refreshment point, the “Bielenhof Alm” with a petting zoo.
You can get to know and hike the new hiking area on paths of 6 to 11.2 km. In the evening an excellent menu awaits you in our tavern “Zum Sägewerk”. As a “contrast program” to the hike, this arrangement also includes entry to the mill theater, where the restoration of the historic watermill is told and thematized with the help of the film “Lifetime Achievement Historical Watermill” and anecdotes from the miller Erwin.
The arrangement includes the following services:
- 3 x overnight stays in a double room or in a spacious half-timbered suite
- 3 x rich breakfast buffet with bread and muesli from our own production, fresh milk from Bielenhof and sausage, as well as jam from the region
- 2 x dinner as a 4-course menu of your choice
- 1 x dinner as a 2-course menu of choice on Thursday
- 1 x mill tour on Thursday at 10:00 a.m.
- 1 x participation in the mill theater (Thursday) from 6:30 p.m.
- 1 x guided hike along the adventure hiking trails of the “Hirschbergsattels” with a stop at the “Bielenhof-Alm” hiking hut with petting zoo, incl. a small snack and a free drink, alternatively 1 day at leisure
Arrival day: Tuesday from 2 p.m.
Departure day: Friday
Dates in 2021
Price for the arrangement:
Double room € 209.00 per person
Suite € 229.00 per person
Single room € 309.00 per person
We look forward to your inquiry under Tel .: 06597/92820 or via our contact form !