Experience stylish and enjoyable Christmas in a class of its own in the historic watermill!
The Eifel from its most beautiful side.
The Eifel is a rarity cabinet of remarkable creation sequences. The low mountain range in the urban quadrangle of Aachen, Cologne, Koblenz and Trier has retained the austere beauty of the landscape to this day and that is exactly what makes it so attractive.
Numerous waterfalls and maars, but also many historical castles and palaces, are waiting to be discovered and invite you to go on long walks or bike rides.
Our historic watermill with intact grain, oil and mustard mills, a sawmill, adventure gastronomy, half-timbered hotel, schnapps distillery, bakery from the 17th century, festival hall with a historical collection is located in beautiful nature, framed by the forests of the Vulkaneifel and the inviting Moselle landscape. rural appliances and bathroom gallery.
Treat yourself to a special Christmas and let your mind wander.
23.12. – 26.12.2021
- 1 x welcome drink from our in-house distillery
- 3 x overnight stays in our romantic half-timbered hotel suites or in a double room in the mill hotel
- 3 x rich breakfast buffet
- 1 x fondue dinner on Christmas Eve from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- 2 x dinner as a 3-course menu / buffet from a traditional mill menu – (optionally at lunchtime or in the evening)
- 1 x guided tour through our historic mills
€ 260.00 per person in a double room
€ 320.00 per person in the suite with 2 pers.
€ 300.00 per person in the suite for 4 people
€ 250.00 per person in the suite for 6 people
The hotel’s own hiking tax of € 1.00 per person per night is payable on arrival at the hotel.
We look forward to your inquiry under Tel .: 06597/92820 or via our contact form !