Now bookable again for the year 2023!
From 28.05. – 30.05.2023 a very special program is waiting for you again in the Historic Water Mill in Birgel.
- 2 x nights in a double room in the Mühlenhotel or in our historic half-timbered houses
- 2 x rich breakfast buffet
- 1 welcome liqueur before dinner
- 1 x dinner as a 4-course menu of your choice (Pentecost Sunday) 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- 1 x eat as much as you like (Whit Monday) 11:00 – 17:00
- 1 x guided tour of the mill Whit Monday 11 am
On the days of Pentecost, all of our mills are open and can be admired in operation. For children there is a program with “create your own mustard”, “bake bread” and fun games. Our self-made liqueurs, mustards, oils and much more can be purchased in the mill shop.
An antique and flea market takes place on the entire mill site.
On Sunday evening we serve our 4-course menu from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the sawmill tavern.
Whit Monday you may help yourselves to our heart’s content from 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. in our banquet hall to our mill fillet on champagne-cassis-mustard sauce, currywurst, bratwurst, frites and waffles. Here you can eat as much as you like.
We invite you to our mill tour on Monday morning at 11.00 am.
The services described above apply to 2 people:
Arrangement in double room = 225,00 € for 2 persons
Arrangement in a half-timbered apartment = 245,00 € for 2 persons
The hotel’s hiking tax of € 1.50 per person per night is payable on arrival at the hotel.
On Whit Monday the catering is completely closed from 5 p.m. !!!